Wednesday, October 7, 2009

T shirt Pick Up lines !!

These are some T-Shirt pick up lines I came across over the years and some more from my Daughter's stock.She has a huge collection.Enjoy reading them :)

"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." -Drew Carey

"Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now." -Steven Wright

"It's a plastic surgeon you need, not a doctor." -John Cleese

i never slapped you, i only hi5ed your face

i've never killed anyone but have read obituaries with great pleasure

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception." -Groucho Marx

sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.

Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
:D

Whatever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much. You’re not that good.

im new in town. can i have directions to your apartment?

Roses are red, bananas are yellow, wanna go out with a nice little fellow ?

I’m single and desolate. Can you help me?

I'm Mr Right. someone said u were looking for me :D

oh my! your beauty has blinded my eyes! will you take me home with you?

Darling,allow me to rescue you from your crowd of admirers.

I lost my teddy bear,can I sleep with you tonight ??

My Dad is a ATM,


Some Stupid ones :-
can i have a bandaid? I hurt my knee when i fell for you

do you believe in love at first sight or should i walk past again?

is your father a terrorist? cause you're such a bomb

No comments: